Sunday, August 28, 2011

August 18, 2011

In my Shadow Life I ran away.

Threw things in totes and the back seat of my car and abandoned the rest to claim some other day. Maybe Mom & Kelly will help - maybe it will be stolen or destroyed by the crazy lady upstairs.

I don't really have much money and my car isn't as reliable as I could hope for, not to mention my "living poor" skills are rusty at best - but its done and here I am.

I have my I-pod and a GPS. I need either a smart phone, I-Pad, or laptop ASAP.

There is work w/ SASR in Newville, PA for 3 days starting 8/22. I have completed the on-line application and talked to someone in HR regarding being a migrant worker so to speak. My first check should arrive in Plymouth in 3 weeks.I hope they approve me for the job. There is a second job in Lewes, DE starting 8/29, a four day gap, but relatively close. I apply for that position too.

I have to look up where the public libraries are in Newville, PA, because I don't have a laptop to check on the road.

Since I still have an address and paystubs, I will look in with Rent-a-Center about getting one.

I look into Temp agencies near Lewes, DE like Labor-Ready, as it seems the trail goes a bit cold, but that may just be because temp work s not notorious for its advance notice.

Some more Internet work will be required. Right now it looks like this is where I stand:

Inventory:
'99 Mercury Sable w/ the engine light on
GPS
I-Pod w/ car charger
Call phone w/ car charger
Clothes (5 days worth)
Gym Membership
Bills
Granola Bars
Car Repair Fund $500
Full Tank of Gas
Internet Access galore.


No comments:

Post a Comment